New Computer - Apple...what Else?

So since my mum was telling me her computer absolutely made her stressed since it was old and really slow I decided to give her my 3 year old MacBookPro and since I travel a lot and also take my laptop with me quite often I decided to buy a MacBookAir for me. It has the same specifications as my old one and I love it. What improved is the screen (a little bit) and the sound is so much better...especially for me who watches a LOT of videos on the computer ;)
I also ordered a Cover (on ebay)...it's Pink and my work colleagues (mostly male one's) couldn't hold with the comments... I guess they just can't see something in their league aka. electronics females-up :-P I was thinking about getting the tiffany-blue one but maybe for the next one ;)


Comments

Popular Posts