Baaaad and London

Okay so I DO feel really bad when thinking about HOW long I haven't posted on here. I figured that working almost full time and with friends and family it's quite difficult to have a youtube channel AND a blog. So my decision is to only sporadicly make Videos from now on and concentrate more on writing ;) hope you appreciate that.
So where should I start...I think I'm going to roll up the last few months in bits and bobs.
So this post is mainly about our trip to London back in mid-september. We really enjoyed it although the weather for once was very typical London (I've been there 5 times where it NEVER actually rained). That meant loads of rain. In the end I was glad I didn't take any of my cameras but sticked to just my Iphone with equally cool pictures. My stepmum and sister did also really love London. I hope I showed them a good time.
My next post will definitely be shopping-related ;)

Cupcakes from the "Humming Bird Bakery" they were sooooo gooood! make sure to check them out if you are at Portobello Road Market

My sister

My first time at Covent Garden Market. Make sure to check it out! Awesome Music, Cute shops and loads of places to eat and drink!

At Zürich Airport with Sissy....no Idea why my hair looks soooo blonde again!

Love London architecture

Green Park

Nandos What else????


Classic


Comments

Popular Posts