Last Days and New In

So finally I have some time to Post!! Last days were really packed. The weekend I worked 3 days out of Zürich for a TV-Production with Swiss Folk-Music. Yesterday I spent the whole night at the broadcast for the US-Elections. 10 hours of work I was sooooooo tired in the morning. I hope I don't have a "jet lag" for too long ;)



Beautiful View from the place we had the Folk-Music Production. I can't believe some people actually have this view from their Window. That sometimes makes me feel like moving out of the city even!

Almost ready to go at 11:45 PM (it lasted til 9am in the morning) 


And then also my mum went to a place a little but outside of Zürich, which has actually a bigger selection of YankeeCandles, which I LOVE! I gave her a list, and she brought me these Tarts to try. I Love their Tarts as well, and I feel like they smell even more intense than the Housewarmers in the Glasses. 

Sorry about the Quality, it was dark already when i took the pictures. 












Comments

  1. oh der Ausblick... wow! So einen hätte ich auch gern! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts