Sorry....

For being a little absent. The Days since Friday have been kind of like in a bubble. Even though most people probably didn't notice, that something is wrong it felt a bit like being drunk and only getting half of your surrounding. The reason being my Grandpa died Friday. All the hope and praying from my family lost. I'm really sad. It's the first time a family member which was really close to me dies. So now I only have one Grandma left. Now it's Monday and I'm okay about it. My mum and I will travel to Hungary in mid November for the Service although it won't be an actual funeral, just a memorial.

Here are some pictures, these were taken Friday Noon, when we didn't know yet. The last days were really warm. Almost like summer!




OOTD: Scarf: Urban Outfitters - Jacket: Zara - Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch - Dress: H&M - Legging: Lululemon - Shoes: Cube - Bag: Dooney&Burke



Comments

  1. Hey liebe Dora! Das tut mir unglaublich leid mit deinem Opa, mein herzliches Beileid...
    Ich schicke Dir viel Kraft und eine liebe Umarmung!
    Liebe Grüsse
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely beautiful! And so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts